Return your Land Rover
Return your Land Rover
Check out the newest Land Rover
Experience peerless refinement and luxuryExplore inventory
01Prepare to return your Land Rover
Evaluate wear and use
As you get to the end of your lease, we want to help you make your turn-in as simple as possible. As detailed in your Lease Agreement, we may bill you for the following excess wear and use items:
- Holes, tears, burns, stains, strong odors or excessively worn areas in the carpet, other interior surfaces or convertible top.
- Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes or cracks in the wheels or exterior surfaces, windshield or other glass surfaces or metal work.
- Cracked, broken, or missing windows, doors, lights, trim, mirrors, or antennae.
- Missing, damaged or nonworking mechanical equipment, safety or emissions control equipment, electrical or other parts or accessories.
- Damage to the vehicle's frame or alignment.
- Damage due to improper, poor quality or incomplete repairs or paint work. You also will remain liable to us for the full cost of any such items resulting from intentional or willful abuse or misuse.
- Any wear and use related to tires. Tire tread must be at least 1/8” (4/32”) at the lowest point and may not contain any other damages. Make sure that all tires match and are comparable quality to the original equipment. For tires to be considered properly matched, tires on the same axel must match in brand, load rating and speed rating. Additionally, all four tires on the vehicle must match in size (except for vehicles requiring staggered sized from front to rear). Also make sure to remove snow tires prior to your pre-inspection. Other items may be excluded as set forth in the Lease Agreement.
- Any missing manuals or missing or nonworking keys or remote entry devices.
Schedule a pre-inspection
- Schedule a pre-inspection online or contact us to make the appointment.
- Make your appointment at least 45 days before your turn-in date to ensure you can get one that fits your schedule.
- You can review your online condition report about 24 hours after your appointment.
- If you don’t get a pre-inspection, we’ll still complete an inspection after you turn-in your vehicle, but you won’t have the ability to make repairs. Any excess wear and use charges will appear on your final bill.
Notify us of any recent repairs
- If you make repairs to reduce your end-of-term liability, let us know before you return your vehicle by sending a secure message at chase.com.
- All repairs must be completed by a licensed repair facility. Please include receipts for all repairs.
Turn off automatic payments
- Make sure that you turn off any automatic payments once your final payment has cleared. We can’t cancel these payments for you, so if you don’t turn them off, you may be overcharged.
Schedule the return of your vehicle
- Schedule an appointment to return your vehicle to your Land Rover retailer. If you need help finding a retailer, you can visit LandRoverUSA.com to locate one.
Find out local DMV requirements for turn-in
- Contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles to see if there are specific turn-in requirements for your area. Your retailer may assist during your turn-in appointment, but it’s your responsibility to complete the state requirements.
02Return your Land Rover
Get your vehicle ready to turn in
- Remove all of your personal items from the vehicle.
- Clear any personal information from the technology in the vehicle.
Return your vehicle to the Land Rover retailer
- Turn in any items that came with your Land Rover when you first leased it, including keys, manuals and cargo covers. You may be charged for any missing items.
- Complete, sign and date an odometer statement and return it to us.
03Complete your Land Rover return
Finish these steps to complete your return
- Complete the Digital Lease Turn-in form or contact us within 1 business day of vehicle turn-in to ensure that we have the correct date and information to calculate your lease-end bill, if you have one.
- Pay your lease-end bill. If you have charges at the end of your lease, your bill will arrive 30–60 days after the vehicle is returned. If you turn-in your vehicle early, or there’s a situation where the vehicle has to be sold, expect your bill within 90–120 days after turn-in.
Land Rover loyalty program
The disposition fee is commonly charged if you don't purchase the vehicle—it covers the vehicle’s transport and sale costs. With this program, any disposition fee you may owe under your current lease may be waived.
To take part of the program, you’ll need to:
- Return your current leased vehicle.
- Finance or lease a new vehicle through Land Rover Financial Group within 30 days of turning in your leased vehicle.
Additional lease-end options
Explore a new Land Rover
Let Land Rover exceed your expectations. Learn what you need to know to purchase or lease a Land Rover.See options
Extend, purchase or early turn-in
If you’re not ready to finance a new Land Rover, you have the option to purchase your current Land Rover or extend your lease. If you’re not at the end of your lease, but you’re ready for a new vehicle, make sure you understand the financial impact of early turn-in.Learn more
1 If you decide to schedule a pre-inspection, it must be completed no more than 60 days prior to turn-in. If you turn in your vehicle more than 60 days after the completion of your pre-inspection, that inspection will expire. Please call us if you have an expired pre-inspection and we'll explain the next steps. If your lease originated in NH/WI: The pre-inspection must be completed within 15 days prior to turn-in. The holder's inspection after the termination of the lease shall be conclusive unless the NH/WI lessee obtains a counter-inspection.
2 You may have purchased an optional product(s) to cover costs associated with repairing the vehicle and to reduce or avoid end of term charges. If so, please carefully review the benefits and exclusions of any optional products you purchased. Contact your retailer to complete any covered repairs prior to turn-in.
3 Offer is valid for all current Land Rover Financial Group (LRFG) lessees who: (a) Return the leased vehicle no earlier than 180 days prior to the originally contracted maturity date and no later than the originally contracted maturity date, or if extended, no later than the extended maturity date, and (b) Within 30 days of vehicle return, finance or lease a new Land Rover vehicle through LRFG. Verification of current LRFG lease may be required. This is an ongoing offer, but the program may be discontinued by LRFG at any time without notice. Disposition fees are not charged on leases originated in Wisconsin. By contacting your Land Rover retailer about this offer, they will know that you are a valued Chase customer. Please contact your financial advisor for tax implications. New leases and financing through LRFG are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply.