Your Land Rover Lease-End Options
Extend your lease | Purchase current Land Rover | Early turn in
Check out the newest Land Rover
Experience peerless refinement and luxuryExplore inventory
Extend your lease
Do you need more time?
- If you need more time to get the Land Rover vehicle you want, or you’re not sure if you want to purchase or turn-in your current vehicle, you may qualify to extend your lease.
- You can only extend your lease for 6 months—if you’re eligible. If you want to turn your vehicle in before that 6 months is up, you can do so without incurring any early termination charges.
- Continue making your payments during the extension term. If you have automatic payments set up, please review them as they may not automatically continue. For questions about automatic payments, call us at 1-877-369-8455.
Ready to extend your lease?
- To request a one-time 6-month extension on your current lease, send us a secure message at chase.com or contact us to see if you’re eligible.
- You must be current on your lease payments and not subject to any bankruptcy or repossession proceedings.
- Once the 6-month extension is over, you can either return your vehicle or purchase it. Mileage is pro-rated for each month.
- If you purchased any additional products with your lease, like extended warranties on the vehicle, tires, etc., they won’t extend with your lease.
Purchase current Land Rover
Want to own your current Land Rover?
- Contact us for forms, instructions and purchase amount.
- To release your title, your account must be paid in full with a $0 balance and we must receive a properly completed, federally required Odometer Disclosure Statement. Following processing of both items, the title will be sent to the address that appears on your auto account statements generally in 2-10 business days or based on State requirements. Contact us directly if you need to update your information. Although we release the title typically within 2-10 business days, please allow up to 30 days to receive your title after the final payment has posted based on mail time and/or state DMV processing.
- We can’t accept a purchase from a third party, such as a friend or family member.
- Keep in mind that even after you terminate your lease, you may be billed for remaining property taxes, parking tickets, toll charges and other state or local fees you still owe on your account.
Get lease purchase financing if you'd like to stay with chase
- Visit chase.com/leasebuyout to get started with lease purchase financing.
- Lease purchase financing is only available for those named on the original lease agreement and can’t be transferred to a third party.
- We can’t add or remove anyone from the lease.
- You can check the status of your application about 24 hours after submission at chase.com/loanstatus.
Early termination charge if you turn in your vehicle more than 30 days early
- If you return your vehicle more than 30 days before the end of the lease term without purchasing it, you may have to pay a substantial charge which could be several thousand dollars. The actual charge will depend on when the lease is terminated, but the earlier you end the lease, the greater the charge is likely to be. For additional information, see the Early Termination section of your Lease Agreement.
- Keep in mind that you’ll still owe any other charges due for the lease, such as any past due payments, unpaid late fees and taxes.
- Also, if your state charges personal property tax on the vehicle, you’ll remain responsible for any future tax bills for tax periods occurring before you returned the vehicle.
Contact us within 1 business day of your vehicle turn-in date
- Complete the Digital Lease Turn-in form or contact us within 1 business day of vehicle turn-in to make sure we have the correct date and information to calculate your lease-end bill, if you have one.
If you have lease-end charges, you'll receive your bill in the mail
- Early termination and other situations where the vehicle must first be sold can expect a bill about 90–120 days after vehicle turn-in.
Additional lease-end options
Explore a new Land Rover
Let Land Rover exceed your expectations. Learn what you need to know to purchase or lease a Land Rover.See options
Return your current Land Rover
You’re getting close to the end of your lease, so it’s time to figure out how to return your Land Rover. Review our timeline so you can have a successful turn-in experience.How to return your Land Rover
1 Only one 6-month lease term extension is permitted for the duration of your lease.
2 Your lease agreement prohibits your assignment of any rights under the lease agreement without Chase’s prior written permission. One of your rights under the lease agreement is to purchase the vehicle by exercising the purchase option described in the lease agreement. We understand that you may find it beneficial to assign your purchase option right to a dealer when you turn in the vehicle, and Chase hereby provides its advance written permission for you to do so if you choose. This permission does not extend to any other aspect of the lease agreement. If the dealer exercises your purchase option you will not be required to pay any early termination or end-of-term liability, but you will remain liable for all other obligations under the lease agreement.