Apply for financing or estimate payments on your next Land Rover
Select and finance your Land Rover in 3 steps
Build the Land Rover that's perfectly suited to your lifestyle.
Submit your information to the retailer closest and they'll be in touch to discuss next steps.
Contact your retailer to complete a credit application.
Lease vs Purchase
- With a lease, you can choose a new vehicle with the latest technology and features every 12 to 48 months.
- You may enjoy lower monthly payments and flexible mileage options.
- Convenient lease-end options: at lease maturity, trade in your Land Rover for a new one, buy it or select a different vehicle.
- Each payment brings you closer to the pride of ownership. The creditor usually holds a security interest on the vehicle until you make your final payment.
- Unlimited mileage lets you drive where you want without counting miles.
- Enjoy the full benefit of the trade-in or resale value.
Land Rover loyalty program
To take part of the program, you’ll need to:
- Return your current leased vehicle
- Finance or lease a new vehicle through Land Rover Financial Group within 30 days of turning in your leased vehicle
1 Offer is valid for all current Land Rover Financial Group (LRFG) lessees who: (a) Return the leased vehicle no earlier than 180 days prior to the originally contracted maturity date and no later than the originally contracted maturity date, or if extended, no later than the extended maturity date, and (b) Within 30 days of vehicle return, finance or lease a new Land Rover vehicle through LRFG. Verification of current LRFG lease may be required. This is an ongoing offer, but the program may be discontinued by LRFG at any time without notice. Disposition fees are not charged on leases originated in Wisconsin. By contacting your Land Rover retailer about this offer, they will know that you are a valued Chase customer. Please contact your financial advisor for tax implications. New leases and financing through LRFG are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply.