Get a New Land Rover
Explore a new Land Rover
Check out the newest Land Rover
Experience peerless refinement and luxuryExplore inventory
01Find your new Land Rover
02Prepare to return your current Land Rover
- If you’re looking for your next Land Rover, it’s time to get your current one ready for turn-in. Go to our Printable Land Rover Return checklist for steps to help you successfully turn in your vehicle.
- Your Land Rover retailer can provide you with an estimate of your current vehicle's worth and help you determine what works for you.
03Finance your new Land Rover
- Once you've found the new Land Rover that best fits your lifestyle, go to your Land Rover retailer to start the process of leasing or purchasing your next vehicle. If you need help finding a retailer, visit LandRoverUSA.com to locate one.
Land Rover loyalty program
The disposition fee is commonly charged if you don't purchase the vehicle—it covers the vehicle’s transport and sale costs. With this program, any disposition fee you may owe under your current lease may be waived.
To take part of the program, you’ll need to:
- Return your current leased vehicle.
- Finance or lease a new vehicle through Land Rover Financial Group within 30 days of turning in your leased vehicle.
Land Rover special offers
Find the Land Rover vehicle that's perfect for you with our latest special offers.Learn more
Additional lease-end options
Return your current Land Rover
You’re getting close to the end of your lease, so it’s time to figure out how to return your Land Rover. Review our timeline so you can have a successful turn-in experience.How to return your Land Rover
Extend, purchase OR Early turn-in
If you’re not ready to finance a new Land Rover, you have the option to purchase your current Land Rover or extend your lease. If you’re not at the end of your lease, but you’re ready for a new vehicle, make sure you understand the financial impact of early turn-in.Learn more
1 Offer is valid for all current Land Rover Financial Group (LRFG) lessees who: (a) Return the leased vehicle no earlier than 180 days prior to the originally contracted maturity date and no later than the originally contracted maturity date, or if extended, no later than the extended maturity date, and (b) Within 30 days of vehicle return, finance or lease a new Land Rover vehicle through LRFG. Verification of current LRFG lease may be required. This is an ongoing offer, but the program may be discontinued by LRFG at any time without notice. Disposition fees are not charged on leases originated in Wisconsin. By contacting your Land Rover retailer about this offer, they will know that you are a valued Chase customer. Please contact your financial advisor for tax implications. New leases and financing through LRFG are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply.